5 Tips for Safe and Secure Mobile Banking: Today, almost everyone uses mobile banking for transactions, but this is a cause for trouble if your mobile is lost or stolen. So a little carelessness may bring you a threat alarm and you need to use mobile banking carefully:
5 Tips for Safe and Secure Mobile Banking
1. Take Care of Private Information: Private Information like Account Number, Date of Berth, Password, Debit/Debit/Use Keep personal information like credit cards and PAN cards confidential otherwise hackers will easily harm you by hacking your bank account, so the phone needs to be secured with security software.
2.Public Wi-Fi/Wi-Fi Avoid Bluetooth: If using mobile banking, make sure that you don’t use public Wi-Fi and mobile Bluetooth by mistake, as the virus can attack your mobile. To avoid this threat, you can update anti-virus fireball and safety software in your mobile over time.
3. Keep in mind the browsing history: Whenever you use mobile banking, delete the browsing history from your smartphone, which will not harm you if your phone is lost or hacked.
4.Strong password: Do you keep an Auto-Lock in whenever you use mobile banking? For Safe Mobile Banking, make sure to apply Auto-Lock on your mobile. To do this, choose a strong password for the character, the numeric and the special characters with 8 digits or more.
5. Browse on Trusted Site: Whenever browsing to mobile, make sure the site is reliable, especially if you’re downloading games, apps, songs, and videos. Downloading from any site often proves costly as the risk of a virus attack increases with downloading.
- 8 Tips to Shine Your SME in Social Networks
- How to protect your Smartphone from Water and Color on Holi
Finally, I hope guys you understand “5 Tips for Safe and Secure Mobile Banking” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.