Challenging Apex Legends: The latest Battle Game of Electronic Arts, the popular video game maker, Apex Legends, has been launched some time ago. This game has been launched to challenge PUBG. The game has been played by 2.5 million players in the first week. The game has been launched on February 4. Apex Legends has joined the company’s Fastest-Growing Games. The game was registered by 1 million people before launch.
5 Important Things Of Challenging Apex Legends
It’s built with better gameplay and graphics just like PUBG. In many ways, Apex Legends is a challenging PUBG. Let us know 5 important things about this game.
- Apex Legends can be played on console and computer. In addition, the game is free to play like PUBG. You can play it on a personal computer other than Sony PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- The game Play Titanfall Universe of Apex Legends has been developed. It works on Titanfall Fanbase as before.
- Like PUBG and Fortnite, in Apex Legends, you’ll need to choose one of the set-off players you’re given. Apex Legends has a total of 8 characters in which Bangalore is a professional soldier that can generate smoke launchers and thunder. Also, there is a character bloodhound which is a technical tracker.
- After you select these characters, two players can team up to create a squad.
- The game’s season begins in March. Apex Legends players like Fortnite can unlock any new character. In this, you will find fresh vipers in the new season.
- Video Games Like PUBG, Fortnite is Dangerous for Children: Modi Sarkar
- How to Play Snake Game in Google Maps for April Fools Day
Finally, I hope guys you understand “Challenging Apex Legends” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.