How Can I Recover My Hacked WhatsApp Account: WhatsApp is a better tool for messaging today. It has started using desktops as well as mobiles. Both its website and app are available. Obviously, the more convenient the user’s data is at risk of being stolen. There are many reports of data theft from WhatsApp. There are many people around you who try to steal your WhatsApp data. These people may be your friends or relatives. So today we’re going to tell you a trick that will help you know How to Know If My WhatsApp is Monitored.
How to Know If My WhatsApp is Monitored
1. If your data is to be stolen by someone, your friend will call you for just 5 seconds.
2. First, your friend will go to WhatsApp settings and click on Whatsapp Web option and scan the QR code on their desktop.
3. By doing so, your WhatsApp account will be opened on your friend’s desktop.
4. Now your friend can read all your details and messages. They can also chat in your name.
How Can I Recover My Hacked WhatsApp Account
1. First, go to your WhatsApp account and go to Settings and click on Whatsapp Web.
2. Here you will know if your account is open on a desktop. When you open Whatsapp Web, the name of the operating system where your WhatsApp account is open will come.
3. Here’s where the option of Log out from all computers is offered at the bottom. Please click on it.
4. Doing so will log out wherever your account is opened.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How Can I Recover My Hacked WhatsApp Account” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.