How to Access Google Docs, Sheets or Forms in One Click Shortcut: We all use Google services. From the office to the college project, Docs, Sheets, and Forms are made. Google Docs, Sheets and Forms is one of the most popular processing services today. These apps are used by people on a daily basis. The services also offer many features to users. However, it takes several steps to create a new document. To make things easier, Google has added a new feature that allows you to easily create any Docs, Sheets or Forms. With this shortcut, users will not have to go to Google Drive and create new files.
The Prerequisites for this shortcut:
- Internet connectivity
- Google Account
- Windows, Mac, or ChromeOS devices
How to Access Google Docs, Sheets or Forms on Windows, Mac, or ChromeOS Device
1. To use this feature you need to type the following shortcuts on the browser’s address bar.
2. Open the browser for Google Docs and type doc.new, docs.new or document.new in the address bar. This will create new Google Docs.
3. In the browser for Google Sheets, you must write sheet.new, sheets.new or spreadsheet.new. This will create new Google Sheets.
4. For Google Sites, you need to write sites.new or website.new in your browser. From here you will also find design designs for the new website.
5. To open a new slide in Google Slides, you must type slide.new, slides.new, deck.new or presentation.new in the browser. This will enable you to open a new slideshow.
6. Type form.new or forms.new for Google Forms. Doing so will make Google Forms easily open in one click.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Access Google Docs, Sheets or Forms on Windows, Mac, or ChromeOS Device” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.