How to Activate UAN on EPFO Website in 8 Easy Steps: UAN (Universal Account Number) is the account number used for deposit and withdrawal of Provident Fund (EPF) of employees working in any institution. This account is used by employees for their income tax benefits. Some of the monthly salary received by the employee is credited as the provident fund. The employee must have a UAN account number to find out about this amount. Without this number, you will not be able to get information about PF’s Provident Fund. Today we are going to tell you in detail about activating UAN.
How to Get UAN Number
UAN usually meets employees with their salary slips. If you do not have your UAN, you can contact your institution’s financial department for the same. Once you have received UAN, you will be able to activate it and get information about your PF account.
How to Activate UAN on EPFO Website in 8 Easy Steps
- To activate UAN, you first need to visit the official website (https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/) of EPFO (Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation).
- You will then need to activate your UAN.
- Click on Activate UAN by visiting the website, which you will see at the bottom of the right corner of the website.
- You will then need to enter your UAN, name, date of birth, mobile number and captcha.
- After that, you have to click on the Next button and click on the Gate Authorized PIN.
- You will then get OTP (One Time Password) on your registered mobile number, copy it and enter it.
- After verifying all the information, click on the agreement that you have come to the checkbox.
- After that, you need to enter OTP and click on Activate UAN by Doing THE OTP.
Once UAN is activated, you will get a password on your mobile. With which you can log in to your PF account to get information about your account.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Activate UAN on EPFO Website in 8 Easy Steps” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.