How to Activate UAN on EPFO Website: First of all thanks for landing this article, if you are searching for Activate UAN on EPFO Website. I just tell you are in the right place. So without getting into query lets directly jump into the post of Activate UAN on EPFO Website.
Universal Account Number (UAN) is used for deposit, withdrawal and other facilities of provident fund. If PF balance is cut from your salary and you want to check your PF balance then you have to activate the UAN number. Here we are giving you information on how to activate the Universal Account Number (UAN). After UAN activates you can check your PF balance.
Here’s information on UAN:
If you do not know your UAN then this can be detected in this way. Employees can view their Universal Account number on their salary slip. At the same time, if you do not have a slip then you can contact your office.
How to Activate UAN on EPFO Website:
• First, you have to go to the Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) website.
• Here you will have to click the activated Universal Account Number (UAN) at the bottom right.
• After this, you have to enter UAN, date of birth, mobile number and CAPTCHA text. After this, click on Get Authorization Pin.
• On your registered mobile number you will receive an OTP.
• After this, verify all the details on the EPFO page. Then click on I Agree.
Now enter the OTP on your phone, and validate it.
• Now activate the Universal Account Number (UAN).
• You will have to wait 6 hours after entering the UAN. Only then will PF balance be able to check easily.
If you want to withdraw money from PF, then you can withdraw this money from the office of the EPFO or online. For online withdrawal, your base number must be linked to your UAN number.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Activate UAN on EPFO Website” very useful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.