How to Apply for Instant ePAN Card in 4 Secret Steps: The Income Tax Department has introduced the ePAN allocation system. Under the scheme, taxpayers will be able to build e-PAN without any hassles. Also, there is no charge for this. The service will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis. The Income Tax Department has kept the facility of e-PAN for a limited period.
How to Apply for Instant ePAN Card in 4 Secret Steps
• For this, you need to log in to the department’s official website and click on the e-PAN.
• You will then need to click Apply Instant e-PAN.
• Now you have to fill in all your details by visiting Aadhaar E-KYC. Then click Submit. You’ll then need to upload a scanned copy of your sign.
• Then you need to click on the next. If your Aadhaar is already linked to PAN, it will be sent to your screen. And if not, you will get your number.
Learn 10 Big things about Instant ePAN Card:
1. There is no need to apply e-pan to those who already have a PAN card.
2. This e-PAN service is available only to resident persons. It cannot be used for firms’ trusts and companies.
3. For this, OTP will come to the registered number from an Aadhaar card. So you must have your Aadhaar registered mobile number.
4. The application of e-PAN will be processed on the completion of Aadhaar e-KYC through Aadhaar OTP.
5. E-PAN is generated on Aadhaar details only.
6. If there is a mistake in your Aadhaar name, address, birth, gender, etc., please get it corrected by visiting UIDAI’s site before making an e-pan.
7. To apply e-PAN, you must have a scanned copy of your signature with a resolution of 200 DPI, JPEG format, 10 KB size (maximum).
8. There is no need for the applicant to send any documents for the same.
9. If someone already has an Aadhaar card, the process will be easier. E-Pan can be generated only by giving Aadhaar card details. No documents will be required for this.
10. After completion of the application, a 15 digit number will be generated and sent to the applicant’s number and e-mail ID.
- How to Link Aadhaar with UAN Account Online
- How to Lock/Unlock Aadhaar Biometric Data Online in 3 Easy Steps
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Apply for Instant ePAN Card in 4 Secret Steps” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.