How to Automatically Delete Old Tweets on Twitter in 5 Easy Steps: Do you have a lot of useless Twitter Tweets in your account? Deleting all your tweets at once was no easy task, but now, with just two clicks, you can delete your old tweets immediately. To completely delete all your Tweets, you need to login to your Twitter account from the web browser as these features can only be accessed in the web interface.
Some tools are available in Free that you can use to delete your Tweets. However, these tools provide a different interface but delete your Tweets by doing the same thing. Before you delete your Tweet, keep in mind that once the Tweets are deleted, it’s impossible to recover.
How to Completely Delete Old Tweets on Twitter in 5 Easy Steps
All the tools mentioned in this article will access your Twitter account and they can post Tweets based on your permission. But after you delete your Tweets, you can go to Settings and cancel the access.
Step 1. First, select a tool from the list.
Step 2. To access Twitter, authorize the selected tool.
Step 3. Select the number of Tweets to delete. If you want to delete them completely, select Select All.
Step 4. Confirm your selection and proceed.
Note: The deletion request cannot be undone.
Step 5. Congratulations, now your account is empty and your Tweets have been deleted!
1. TweetDelete.Net: Tweet Delete is the best tool because it erases all tweets with just one click.
2. TweetDeleter.com: Tweet Deleter is the second most popular website that erases 5 Tweets per day. But its free version has limited features.
3. TweetEraser.com: Tweet Eraser is the favorite tool of all experts. It has some useful features such as “Keyword filter” “Multiple Twitter account”, And there are many other facilities.
- How To Send Automatically Delete Emails in Gmail
- How to Hackers Crack Any Gmail Password Just 10 Seconds
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Automatically Delete Old Tweets on Twitter in 5 Easy Steps” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.