How to Block Unwanted Calls on Smartphone Without Any Software: If you’re also bothered by Unwanted/fake and promotional calls, today we’re going to tell you a few ways to get rid of these fake calls by setting them up on your smartphone. Usually, these calls bother us a lot when we’re doing something important. Most people face this problem. Let us know how to activate this feature.
How to Block Unwanted Calls on Smartphone Without Any Software
Follow These Steps
• First, open the phone app on your smartphone.
• Tap the 3 dot toggle on the left side of the phone app.
• Now you tap on the peacock option in it.
• Here you will see the Settings option, tap there.
• Here you will find the option of caller ID and spam folder.
Choose here according to your smartphone’s settings. Caller ID and spam options are enabled by default. If your smartphone has this option disabled, you can enable it here.
This feature doesn’t work with some smartphones and Android versions. If, you can either download TRAI’s DND 2.0 app if it doesn’t work with this step. Android users will find this app on the Google Play Store. You can also block the number of users. For this, you need to follow the steps below.
• First, go to your phone’s settings option.
• Now here you will see the phone icon, tap on it.
• Tap on the phone icon and you’ll see the correction option, tap on it.
• Here you will see three options – block hashing calls, reject calls from Unknown numbers and option of block Unknown or tap Null Incoming calls.
• You need to tap on it to enable block hashing calls here.
• You can block calls as you want when you tap on it.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Block Unwanted Calls on Smartphone Without Any Software” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.