How To Block Unwanted Websites Without Software For Children Safety: If you are a father who is frustrating to put on parental control over what your young kids or youngsters are intelligent to see or what they are able to hunt for, then you absolutely need to know how to block a website. Here are only some ways that you can either limit or even control your child’s ability to entrée confident places on the internet.
This Interested tutorial is about how to block unwanted sites without the need for third-party software. This Tutorial for Block Unwanted Websites without Software. Schooling children from an especially youthful age how to suitably use Internet Power. They need to realize that just as they must protect themselves and their special information from strangers in the Real Internet World, so too must they on the Internet Junction.
Understanding that the Internet is everything but unidentified is very important, and keeping information such as age, gender, and where they survive secret is of the highest importance.
How to Block Unwanted Websites without Software for Children Safety
However, as children get older we can’t check their every move, and parents sense less and less in control of where their children are surfing to on the web. Fortunately, there is some outstanding parental control Method available that can help keep your Children Safe when Online World.
Browser Security Controls
Every internet browsers that you may use will have options to block convinced sites if you go to the tools section of the browsing program. Several, like Firefox, will need that you download an add-on which can with no trouble be done by going to Firefox’s Mozilla.org site. Here are some effortless instructions:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- On the top bar select Tools Section.
- Go down to Internet Options.
- Then find the Privacy tab Button.
- Look for Sites.
- Type in the address of the site you want to block and then click OK.
- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- Look for the wrench symbol in the upper corner section.
- Click on Tools.
- Select the Under the Hood tab section.
- Find option Change Proxy Settings.
- Next, click on Security, and then Restricted Sites.
- You will have to double-click on Sites and then you will be able to type in the site you want to block.
- While in Firefox, click on the Tools tab.
- Then select the Add-ons tab.
- Click Get Add-ons tab.
- Select Browse All Add-ons.
- Enter Block Site for your look for and you will be able to download the add-on.
- Once you have the add-on you will be given instructions on how to block sites.
The Hosts File
You can inform any browser you use to redirect its look for a particular site back to a dead-end on your computer by varying the Hosts file. What you are essentially doing is instructing your computer to look for the unwanted website in a rest where it does not exist. Here is how to block a site using the host’s file:
- Click your Start button.
- Then All Programs.
- Then Accessories, and then go to Command Prompt.
- You will see a black DOS window.
- Type notepad C:/Windows/System 32/drivers/etc/hosts and press enter.
- Look for the line 127.0.0.1localhost
- Right under this line, type the address that you want to block with 127.0.0.1 in front of it. If you were going to block Yahoo, you would type:
- 127.0.0.1 yahoo.com
This technique is efficient but just like with browser tools, you will require to add the sites one at a time.
Content Blocking Software
The majority effectual and dependable method to block a website is to discover good content-blocking software. These programs will show you how to prevent a wide range of sites from being searched for or still stumble upon by your kids. Many are able to rapidly inform from a growing list of URL addresses so you don’t have to be concerned about figuring out which to block. The more complicated filters will be able to scan actual page content and prevent the right to use even to sites that are not on the blocked URL list. The first two methods are free, but it will be worth both your time and money to purchase a dependable program to protect your family from adult content.
How to Block Sites without the Third Party Software for Children Safety
If you Interested please carefully follow the below Steps.
Steps: 1 Go to your Computer C Drive.
Browse C: WINDOWSsystem32driversetc
Steps: 2 Search the file named “HOSTS”
Steps: 3 Open it in Notepad
Steps: 4 Under “127.0.0.1 localhost” Add 127.0.0.2
www.blockunwantedsite.com and that site will no longer be available.
Steps: 5 Congratulation!
-So- 127.0.0.1 Localhost 127.0.0.2 www. blockunwantedsite.com –>www. blockunwantedsite.com is now unaccessable<–
For every Website, after that, you want to add, just add “1” to the last number in the internal IP (127.0.0.2) and then the add like before.
IE: 127.0.0.3 www.—.com 127.0.0.4 www.—.com 127.0.0.5 www.—.com etc
- How to Block Unwanted Calls on Smartphone Without Any Software
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Block Unwanted Websites without Software for Children Safety” very useful. If you really think we have made some efforts then don’t forget to appreciate our efforts in the comments below and thanks for visiting.