How to Blur or Hide Background in Skype Video Calls: Nowadays, the trend of video calls has increased considerably. Interviews or personal talk people have started using video calls. If the background behind you is not good when making a video call, the front-end impression is wrong. Especially when you’re interviewing, your video call background should be better, otherwise, the front-ones don’t like it.
So today we’re going to tell you steps to blur or hide your background during a Skype video call. You can blur the background in two ways during Skype video calls. Skype has recently launched this feature. To use this feature, your Skype app must be updated in the latest version.
How to Blur or Hide Background in Skype Video Calls
- In a first way, you can blur or hide your background during a video call. All you need to do is open your Skype app first. You can also use this app on PC or mobile. Today we are going to tell you about the settings of the PC app.
- Start a video call with any of your contacts after you open the app.
- Once the video call starts, you go to your camera feed and right-click.
- You’ll see a variety of options when you right-click. In these options, you can choose the Blur My background.
- The focus will then be on your face and the back things will be blurred and the background will become blurred.
- In this way, you won’t need to start a video call. You can blur your background chat even without starting a call.
- First, you open the Skype app.
- Now you go to the call screen and click on the gear icon. This gear icon will get you up to the right.
- You will then need to go to the Audio & Video Settings menu.
- In the settings, you’ll see the Blur the background option. Then you will have the focus on your face. They’ll see the background blur behind you.
- If you want to enable your background, you can unblock the background again by going to the audio and video settings.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Blur or Hide Background in Skype Video Calls” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.