How to Book Instant Tatkal tickets in a few seconds with the JioRail app: Reliance Jio has launched the JioRail app for its JioPhone and JioPhone 2 users. The app will be used for railway reservation. Jio’s ticket booking app has been launched in association with IRCTC. Within this app, you will be able to book Instant tickets for any train. Like the IRCTC app for smartphones, the JioRail app will also enable customers to make instant bookings.
How to Book Instant Tatkal tickets in a few seconds with the JioRail app
JioPhone customers who do not have an IRCTC account can also create a new account using the JioRail app. Services like PNR Status Change Alerts, Train Locators and Food Orders are also planned to be launched soon on the JioRail app. Using the JioRail app is quite simple. You will be able to log in to your app through an IRCTC account and book your ticket.
All these features available in the JioRail app:
You will be able to check PNR status in the JioRail app.
In addition, you will be able to take advantage of train information such as schedule, train running and stoppage station information.
• Also, you will be able to enjoy services other than route information, seat availability.
• Using this app, you will be able to make payments through e-wallet in addition to credit or debit cards.
• Cancellation of tickets booked through this app.
• You can also make instant bookings with this app.
• With this app, you will be able to create an IRCTC account. If you already have an IRCTC account, you will be able to log in to your account.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Book Instant Tatkal tickets in a few seconds with the JioRail app” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.