How To Book IRCTC Train Ticket Through Google Pay: First of all thanks for landing this article, if you are pointed for Book IRCTC Train Ticket Through Google Pay. I just tell you are in the right place. So without getting into query lets directly jump into the post of Book IRCTC Train Ticket Through Google Pay.
IRCTC online train ticket booking has now been made available on Google Pay. This support is given on Android and iOS platforms. Under this service, users will be able to book train tickets through Google Pay. Also, the train ticket will also be canceled. Director Ambrish Kanghee of Google Pay’s Product Management said, “Earlier on Google Pay, there has been a very encouraging response among users for cab and bus ticket booking options including abhiBus, Goibibo, RedBus, Uber and Yatra. IRCTC has now been made available on Google Pay. This will simplify your train journey. “
On Google Pay, users can find out how much distance between two stations, including seat availability, train travel time, etc. To use this feature you have to follow the following steps.
How To Book IRCTC Train Ticket Through Google Pay
- For this, you have to go to Google Pay and go to the Business section. After that visit the Trains option.
- Here you will find the option of Book train tickets. After this, you have to give information about which station to travel to which station.
- According to this, you will get a train list. You can check seat availability and rent on every train.
- After that tap on select. Click OK now. Here you will have to log in to IRCTC and fill the passenger details.
- Then tap on Continue. Now your booking confirmation will be asked. Click Continue here.
- Then, select Payment Method and tap Continue.
- Now you have to enter your UPI PIN. From here you will be redirected to the IRCTC website where you will have to fill in your IRCTC password and CAPTCHA.
- Then click submit. In this way, your ticket will be booked.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How To Book IRCTC Train Ticket Through Google Pay” very useful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.