How to Book Local Train Ticket in UTS App: First of all thanks for reading this article, if you are searching for Book Local Train Ticket in UTS App. I just tell you are in the right place. So without getting into query lets directly jump into the post of Book Local Train Ticket in UTS App.
In categorize to buy General Ticket, passengers have to go on lengthy lines. This makes the misuse time of travelers fairly wasted. Indian Railways launched the UTS App to solve this trouble of public. Passengers can book local train tickets using smartphones under it. UTS app means an unreserved ticketing system and it just works on apps that do not need the reservation. Two types of tickets can be booked from this latest app. First paper ticket and second paperless.
Things to Know Before Booking a Paper Ticket from the UTS App:
Through this app, the paper ticket can be booked by accessing the phone location. You can print this ticket by visiting ATVM kiosks. If you have not printed this ticket then you may have to pay the fine. Let us know that the ATVM kiosk does not work on lots of stations. In this case, also you should take care of this situation.
How To Download UTS App And How to Book Local Train Ticket:
• You can download this app on Android, iPhone and Windows Phone.
• Open the app after downloading it. Here you will see three dots, this will see login equal to this, by clicking here, tap on the register.
• Enter your mobile number, name, password, gender and tick the checkbox here.
• After this, you will get an OTP via SMS. Enter it and submit it.
• The registration process will be completed with this.
The book like this Paperless ticket:
• Open the app and log in.
• Then tap on Book Ticket. From the options given here, tap Normal Book.
Next, tap on Book & Travel to continue.
• Now select the station where you have to book the ticket. This ticket can be booked within 2 kilometers.
• Then tap on Proceed.
• Now you will have options like the number of passengers, single or return Journey, first or second class and payment gateway.
• Fill all the information and click on Get Fare.
• Check all the details and click on Book Ticket.
• This app will then redirect you to R-Wallet or Payment Gateway. From here you can pay.
• To see booked tickets, you have to go to the top right corner of the home icon and click on the booking history. You will also be able to see it without the internet.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Book Local Train Ticket in UTS App” very useful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.