How To Book Train Ticket On IRCTC Using iPay Payment Method: First of all thanks for landing this article, if you are searching for How To Book Train Ticket On IRCTC Using iPay Payment Method. I just tell you are in the right place. So without getting into query lets directly jump into the post of How To Book Train Ticket On IRCTC Using iPay Payment Method.
IRCTC recently launched the IRCTC iPay service to promote digital transactions. IRCTC iPay Railway has its own payment aggregator system. According to IRCTC, this digital payment gateway will improve an online digital payment facility for passengers. This will make it easier for travelers to pay for the ticket. Passengers will not need to go to third-party websites for ticket payment. Here are 5 things to tell you about this service.
How To Book Train Ticket On IRCTC Using iPay Payment Method
• IRCTC prepaid card-cum-wallet and the auto-debit option will be made available soon with iPay.
• According to the IRCTC, the payment of this service is a control on the gateway because its direct relationship is with banks, card networks, and other networks.
• With this service, users will never have to face the trouble of payment failure. This is because IRCTC’s contact is directly from the banks.
• If there is a payment failure of the user, then IRCTC will contact the bank directly. According to IRCTC, this platform will eliminate the gap between the bank and the IRCTC, which will reduce the number of payment failures.
• IRCTC will provide an iPay credit card, debit card, unified payment interface, and international payment card options. This will make users easily pay for the ticket.
Why Use IRCTC iPay:
According to IRCTC, the iPay platform is passenger-friendly, fast, easy and reliable. Its back-end support is being provided by MMAD Communications. It is a Delhi based firm that is a technology partner of IRCTC. IRCTC iPay is a government-owned initiative. At the same time, IRCTC is also witnessing a big opportunity in government business, where it is believed that the iPay platform will be the better fit.
Railways Launches Rail Drishti Dashboard:
Railway Minister Piyush Goyal had earlier launched the Rail Drishti Dashboard for the passengers. Users will be able to access railway information from different sources on this platform through this portal. The dashboard will help you to provide all kinds of information at anytime, anywhere. This portal is designed with easy, user-friendly and easy interfaces.
- How to Book Local Train Ticket in UTS App
- How To Book IRCTC Train Ticket Through Google Pay
- How to Cancel IRCTC Tickets Online
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How To Book Train Ticket On IRCTC Using iPay Payment Method” very useful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.