How to Book Unreserved Train Tickets Online Using the UTS App: Now passengers will not have to take the trouble to book the unreserved tickets of the railway. Now you can book the unsecured ticket through the UTS app. The first unreserved ticket was booked only by the ticket counter. Railway has taken this step to promote the paperless ticket. Here we are telling you about how to use the UTS app.
How to Use the UTS App:
- You must download this app from the Play Store before booking a ticket.
- Before using the app, the traveler has to register himself on the app. In this, the passenger must provide all the necessary information including his mobile number.
- After successful registration, the user will receive an SMS containing his login ID and password, along with the user’s Zero Balance with R-Wallet.
How to Book Train Tickets Online Using the UTS App:
- To book tickets, you will have to stay in the 2km radius of the station, but you will have to stay at least 30 meters away from the track.
- While booking a ticket, your mobile’s internet and GPS should be turned on both.
- After you log in to the UTS application, select the city, select the route and select the destination.
- After finishing the process, pay r-wallet. You will get tickets on mobile.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Book Unreserved Train Tickets Online Using the UTS App” very useful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.