How to Cancel IRCTC Tickets Online: First of all thanks for landing this article, if you are worried about for How to Cancel Train Tickets Online. I just tell you are in the right place. So without getting into query lets directly jump into the post of Cancel IRCTC Tickets Online.
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) provides train ticket cancellation facility. Any passenger, if canceling e-ticket or counter ticket, then has to pay the cancellation charge. According to IRCTC, train tickets can be canceled until the train chart is created. Upon canceling the train ticket successfully, refunds are returned to the users’ account. In this refund, the cancellation fee is deducted. Although many users will know how to cancel the train ticket, if you do not know the way to ticket cancellation, then here we are giving information about the same.
How to Cancel IRCTC Tickets Online:
• For this, you must first go to IRCTC’s website irctc.co.in.
• After this, the account will need to be logged on IRCTC.
• Go to My Account and click on My Transactions.
• After that go to Booked Ticket History.
• Here you will see the tickets booked by you. Select the tickets to cancel from here.
• Click on Cancel Ticket after this.
• If there are many people’s tickets together and you have to cancel anyone ticket, then select it and cancel it.
IRCTC said that users can also choose only those passengers whose tickets are canceled. After canceling tickets, they have to remove the frames ERS print. Also, if the train ticket is partially canceled, then a new ERS will need to be taken by the passenger. Please tell you that no ticket will be canceled after the train chart is created. At the same time, the refund will be given to cancel any immediate confirmation ticket.
- How To Book Train Ticket On IRCTC Using iPay Payment Method
- How to Book Local Train Ticket in UTS App
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Cancel IRCTC Tickets Online” very useful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.