How to Change Voter ID Card Address in 8 Easy Steps: If you are shifting from place to place where you have a Voter ID card, there are two ways to change the address on your ID card. One offline and the second online. If you want to change the address on your Voter ID card in an offline manner, give the application form to the election officer of your constituency with proof of your current address. After verification, your name will be transferred from the old constituency’s electoral list to the new constituency’s electoral list with all your details and your new Voter ID card will be sent to your new address. If you want to change the address on your Voter ID card online, follow these steps with a soft copy of the new address proof.
How to Change Voter ID Card Address in 8 Easy Steps
1. Visit the Election Commission’s website.
2. On the homepage, the correction of entries in the electoral roll/roll. Click on the ‘Improve Entries’ option in the electoral roll.
3. Now you will be exposed to the form titled ‘Format 8’. If you want to change the language of the form, you will also have the option to change it on the right side.
4. Fill in all the information sought in this form. It is mandatory to fill in the information with which ‘*’ is made.
5. There will be a box at the fifth number in which you have to tick the ‘address’ changing column.
6. After uploading your document, enter the e-mail address and mobile number.
7. Submit the form by filling in the form and entering the Captcha Code.
8. After submitting, a reference number will appear on your screen. Note it down. This number allows you to check the application status of your voter’s new ID card. It may take about 30 days for your app to process and issue a new ID card.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Change Voter ID Card Address in 8 Easy Steps” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.