How to Charge Smartphone even When Laptop/PC is Shut Down in 7 Easy Steps: Many problems related to smartphone batteries come to users. For example, battery-draining or getting into trouble that drains your phone’s battery and you can’t charge your phone. What would you do if you needed to make a call? Have you ever had your phone battery has gone out of your battery but your laptop is on charge? But there is no point in keeping laptops on without work. So we’re going to tell you a way you can charge your phone even from a locked laptop.
How to Charge Smartphone even When Laptop/PC is Shut Down in 7 Easy Steps
1. For this, users will first have to go to My Computer. Then go to File Manager and click on the tick or property at the top left.
2. Then click Device Manager in the window that will open.
3. Now another window will open. You’ll see several options on it. Click on the Universal Serial Bus Controllers from it.
4. Then click on the USB Root Hub from the window that is open on your screen.
5. The PROPERTIES of USB Root Hub are then provided. The last option is to click on Power Management.
6. Then remove the tick on the Option for Allow the Computer to Turn Off This Device to Save the Power and click Ok.
7. Now you can charge the mobile via mobile USB cable even when the laptop and computer are off.
- How to Disable Spam Calls on Android Smartphones in 7 Easy Steps
- How To Know Someone Knocked On My Door At Midnight
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Charge Smartphone even When Laptop/PC is Shut Down in 7 Easy Steps” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.