How to Check the Apple Warranty Status of an Apple Device: First of all thanks for landing this article, if you are worried about for Apple Warranty Status. I just tell you are in the perfect platform. So without getting an inquiry to let’s directly jump into the post of Apple Warranty Status Page.
Apple’s products have many features. If seen, Apple’s products have a strong side. Talking about the iPhone, Apple Support service also makes iPhones better than the rest of the smartphones. Perhaps for these reasons, even if the phone is not cheap, the customer likes it. Whenever you buy a product from Apple, you get an automatic one-year warranty with it.
Keep in mind that this warranty is only of hardware and coverage. This warranty is not for Accidental Damage like screen cracking or water damage. Deteriorating hardware in Apple products is not new. One good thing about Apple is that you do not have to call the automated IVR number. Here we are going to tell you how you can check the Apple Warranty Status of the Apple device.
How to Check the Apple Warranty Status of an Apple Device:
Visit Apple’s ‘Check Coverage‘ or ‘Apple Warranty Status Page’ page from the company’s website.
After going to the page you must enter the serial number of the device. If you do not know the serial number, Apple will tell you how to find this number on the device.
Enter ‘Captcha’ or Security Code.
After entering the code and serial number, you will be taken to the page where Apple will tell you about your Apple Warranty Status details.
Here you will find three options:
- Valid Purchase data: where you will find that Apple has a gifted record of your device on-the-record.
- Telephone Technical Support: Apple gives 90 days telephone touch to all its customers. If your 90 days have passed then it will have expired.
- Repairs and service coverage: Here you will find out whether your iPhone, iPad or any other Apple device is currently in the warranty.
- How to Setup Touchscreen Home Button on iPhone, iPad
- How to Download iOS 12 Public Beta on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Check the Apple Warranty Status of an Apple Device” very useful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.