How To Check Your EPF Balance By SMS Missed Call: Employees in the company get the benefit of provident funds and every month some amount is deducted from the salary and credited to the EPF account. The balance of the PF account can be checked online. The amount deducted from the salary is the amount that the amount the account is credited to the account of the employees. This amount is used when needed. There are many ways in which you can know the balance of your PF account. Let us know what these methods.
How To Check Your EPF Balance By SMS Missed Call
With the help of SMS
Once the Universal Account Number (UAN) is activated, users can also access the balance with SMS on their phone. Follow these steps,
- Send EPFOHO UAN to 7738299899 from your register with UAN.
- You will then receive an SMS from EPFO stating your PF (PF) balance.
With the help of missed calls
You can also find balance on missed calls with Universal Account Number (UAN). Follow these steps for this,
- Give a missed call from the register mobile number at +911122901406.
- You will then have a PF (PF) balance via SMS.
With the help of UAN
PF balance can be checked with the help of Universal Account Number (UAN). Follow these steps for this,
- UAN must be activated to check the balance. If the Universal Account Number is not activated, activate it first.
- Visit the member passbook page on the Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) website.
- Log in after filling in your universal account number, password and captcha here.
- Now the EPF account will be opened and check the balance after clicking on the member ID on the left side here.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How To Check Your EPF Balance By SMS Missed Call” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.