How to Check Your Name in Voters List: First of all thanks for landing this article, if you are searching for Check Your Name in Voters List. I just tell you are in the right place. So without getting into query lets directly jump into the post of Check Your Name in Voters List.
The Voter ID card is the most to vote for. If for any reason you do not have your voter ID card then it is said that you will not be able to vote. However, this is not necessary because you can find out online whether your name is in the voter list or not, and if your name is in the voter list, then you can print the print of the voter information slip online only. You can go to vote on this slip and photo ID proof. We are giving you this information on how to PrintOut this slip online.
How to Check Your Name in Voters List
First of all, you must go to Electoralsearch.in website. Here you will find two options. In this, one must enter the details of the voter ID.
The EPIC No. of voter ID card Will has to enter. You can choose an option. If you have your EPIC No. You know, then choose the second option. EPIC No. Voters are the ID card.
If you click on the first tab, then you have to give the following information.
• Name – here you will have to type the full name.
• Father’s / Husband’s name – Enter Your Father’s / Husband’s name
• Gender – Choose Your Gender.
• Age / Birth Date – Type Your DOB.
• State – Select Your State.
• District – Select Your District.
• Assembly constituency – Select Your Assembly.
• Code – Select Your Code.
1. After entering all the information, you have to click the Search button.
2. Now the page that will open will have a search result. Select your details from this and click on View Details.
3. After that, all your details will open in a new tab.
Below you will be given the Print Voter Information option. Download your details in PDF format.
If you do not see the details here, you will have to call the Election Commission’s toll-free number 1800111950.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Check Your Name in Voters List” very useful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.