How to check your PF Account Details on a smartphone in 6 Easy Steps: An amount provident fund (PF) account is opened for employees of all government and private companies. Which the employees of the company use as their provident fund. This fund is deducted keeping in mind the salary of the employees. Most of the time, people do not know how much money is in their Provident Fund PF Account, how to find out, how and when the money can be withdrawn. But don’t worry, you won’t need to know anywhere. Here we will show you how you can get your PF account information.
What is the Employee Provident Fund (EPF)
Employees’ Provident Fund (PF) is an important deposit account for government and private professionals. Most of the private jobs do not get the benefit of pension. But after retirement, PF proves to be a much-needed investment for any job. In which he contributes years of work. Also, the amount given in PF is not only paid by the employee but also on behalf of the company.
How to check your PF Account Details on a smartphone in 6 Easy Steps
1. The user will need to download an app for this. Go to the Google Play Store and install this m-epf app on your phone.
2. Open the app now. In which you will see three options: ‘Member’, ‘Pensioner’, ‘Empire’. Click on the option ‘Member’ first.
3. You will see two options. You’ll need to ‘balance/balance’. Click on the Passbook option.
4. If your UAN number is not activated, you can activate your UAN number by clicking on the Activate UAN option.
5. After clicking, you will see two options. You need to enter your UAN number and registered mobile number and submit it.
6. Now the full details of your PF account will be revealed. You will be able to see how much money is in your PF account.
- How to Make Online Payments Without Cash and Card
- How To Book Reliance Jio Sim Online and Get it Home Delivered Free in 6 Easy Steps
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to check your PF Account Details on a smartphone in 6 Easy Steps” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.