How to Check your PNR status on WhatsApp: For rail passengers, checking the train’s live status or a 10-digit PNR number was fraught with inconveniences. For this, train passengers had to either call the railway reservation inquiry number ‘139’ or resort to the IRCTC website, many other apps. Keeping in view this inconvenience to the passengers, Indian Railways has recently partnered with an online travel website ‘MakeMyTrip‘. The partnership is aimed at providing passengers with their PNR status, live train status and other information on their smartphones. Here’s how you can check your PNR number and train live status on WhatsApp…
How to Check your PNR Status and Live Train Status on WhatsApp
First of all, what you should have…
1. Your WhatsApp should be the latest version.
2. Internet connection should work properly.
3. You must have your train number and PNR number.
Follow these steps:
1. Open the ‘Dialer‘ app in your smartphone
2. Type the ‘7349389104’ (official MakeMyTrip WhatsApp) number and add it to your contacts
3. After you save the number, open WhatsApp on your phone and refresh the contact list.
4. Search for saved contacts and tap on it to open the chat window.
5. Send your train number to check live train status and enter your PNR number to check your PNR status.
6. MakeMyTrip will then send you the real-time status of the train or the booking status of your PNR.
To refresh your contact list:
1. Open your WhatsApp and tap the ‘New message’ icon at the bottom right corner.
2. Now tap on the three horizontal dots and tap the ‘Refresh’ option.
Keep these things in mind…
1. MakeMyTrip won’t respond to you unless you see a ‘blue tick mark’ on WhatsApp messages sent.
2. Response time can depend on the number of inquiries or the server load.
- How to Transfer Railway Ticket to Relative Online
- How to Cancel IRCTC Tickets Online
- How to Check the Apple Warranty Status of an Apple Device
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Check your PNR Status and Live Train Status on WhatsApp” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.