How to Choose Channels by Language and Region on TRAI’s New Best Fit Plan: The new regulation of cable TV of the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has come into effect from February 1, 2019. As per the new regulation, cable operators and DTS operators will charge users for the same channels they want to see. But there are many users who have not selected their packs and channels as per the new rule. For These Users, TRAI has launched a new Best Fit Plan. Under this plan, users will have to select their channels by March 31, 2019. The most important feature of this Best Fit Plan is that it allows users to choose channels according to their language and region.
How to Choose Channels by Language and Region on TRAI’s New Best Fit Plan
On this Tuesday, TRAI revealed its Best Fit Plan. Through this new plan, DTS and cable operators will target subscribers who have not yet selected channels according to the new regulation. There are many things about this new Best Fit Plan that you should know before you choose a plan. Today we are going to give you all the details about this Best Fit Plan.
What is the Best Fit Plan?
According to the official release of TRAI, the Best Fit Plan is designed according to consumers’ users. Subscribers can choose their channels according to the language they speak in this plan. This plan combines many genres. The plan also takes into account the fact that subscribers do not have to pay more than the maximum monthly rent when they choose channels for a month. The easy language says that this Best Fit Plan can be offered to subscribers according to the DTS and cable operators customized pack.
Who Can Take the Best Fit Plan?
Best Fit Plan can only be selected by subscribers who have not opted for any kind of pack until February 1, 2019. Only service operators can offer this plan, subscribers cannot opt for the plan at their own discretion.
Best Fit Plan Special Features:
- This Best Fit Plan offers an opportunity to select channels according to subscribers’ preferences. Suppose a user likes Bengali, they can choose most of the Bengali channels they want.
- The monthly fare for this plan will be equal to or less than the existing TV bill.
What will happen after choosing the Best Fit Plan?
- You may have the same question as to what would happen if I didn’t choose the Best Fit Plan. So, if you don’t choose this plan, the plan will be activated automatically.
- The last date for selecting the Best Fit Plan is March 31, 2019.
- If no users have yet to choose a plan, the old plan will work till March 31. The Best Fit Plan will then be automatically activated on their account.
- Operators can change any pack within 72 hours of the request of subscribers in the Best Fit Plan.
- How To Dish TV Subscribers Can Modify Dish TV Pack
- How to use the TRAI Channel Selector App in 9 Easy Steps
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Choose Channels by Language and Region on TRAI’s New Best Fit Plan” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.