How to Choose Your Best Plan Using TRAI Channel Selector Application: The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has introduced a new rule relating to cable and DTH from February 1. Under this rule, users will only have to pay for the channels they want to watch. Cable operators or DTS service providers cannot impose channels to subscribers according to their preferences. According to the new rule, every subscriber had to migrate their channels by January 31, 2019, according to the new rule. But still, many subscribers have not migrated their channels according to the new rule. TRAI has also adorned the Best Fit Plan for those subscribers.
In addition, TRAI has given subscribers time till March 31 to select channels as per the new rule. In addition, TRAI has also introduced the Channel Selector app for subscribers. Today we are going to tell you about the same channel selector app from TRAI. With this channel selector app, you can easily select your favorite channels. This app will decorate your cheap packs. Let us know how this app works.
What is TRAI’s Channel Selector Application?
TRAI has launched the app in view of the trouble faced by subscribers in the choice of channels. You can download this app from the official website of TRAI. With this app, you can choose your favorite channels and you’ll know about the expenses incurred on the choice of that channel. TRAI has fixed a maximum of Rs 130 monthly for any SD channel pack. You get a list of free-to-air channels in addition to pay-channels. This app will help you choose the least monthly channels you need.
How to Use TRAI’s Channel Selector Application?
- To use this channel selector application from TRAI, you first need to tap the “Get Started” button.
- You will then need to fill in your information such as name, mobile number, and service provider name. You also need to provide information about your previous month’s bill.
- You will then be asked for information about your state name, city, etc. Some of this information is optionally asked for, you can also skip these details if you wish.
- On the next page, you will be asked about the interest of news, music, sports, etc. This information will help you select channels.
- You will finally be asked for SD or HD or both information. At present, There are 550 free-to-air channels available. After these free-to-air channels, you need to choose pay channels.
- After entering this information, the app will decorate your packs according to your preferences or tastes. You can choose any one pack from these packs.
Advantages of the TRAI Channel Selector Application:
- With this app, you can easily select channels with the lowest monthly fare.
- This app will make your monthly fares cheaper.
- With this app, you can choose the channels you want.
- You can replace any single channel or group of multiple channels with cheap channels.
- How To Dish TV Subscribers Can Modify Dish TV Pack
- How to Select Live TV Channels Using TRAI Channel Selector Application
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Choose Your Best Plan Using TRAI’s Channel Selector Application” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.