How to Combine Profile Photo and Cover Photo Trending on Facebook in 7 Secret Steps: Whenever we talk of social networks, at first the word Facebook comes to our mind. There is no doubt that Facebook is the largest social networking site in the world. Facebook has become a way of connecting people with each other. You will find people of all ages on this social networking site. It allows you to meet new people and learn about them. Facebook releases new updates every day to keep its credit among users.
Not only that, but Facebook users also keep sharing their photos to stay popular among their friends. By presenting your profile photos in different ways, users are very famous among their friends. There is a crease in the profile photos between the user. In the process of better profile photos, users are clicking more good photos. This is where the selfie trend begins. You can make it even better. Today we will tell you about some tricks that you can use to combine your Facebook profile photos and cover photos and make your Facebook look even more spectacular. So let’s know.
How to Combine Profile Photo and Cover Photo Trending on Facebook in 7 Secret Steps
We’re telling you an easy way below how to add a Facebook profile photo and cover photo. Using these tricks you can easily create a fantastic masterpiece for your Facebook timeline.
1. For this, you first need to go to a website called ‘Ticked Out Timeline’. With the help of this website, you can combine Facebook profile photos and cover photos.
2. Now go to the website and click on Start Here.
3. Again, “Merge Profile Photo and Cover Photo” Click on the option.
4. Now you have two options. You can either upload a new photo or import your existing Facebook cover photo.
5. Once uploaded, you can see the new picture in the preview. If you find the photo correct, click on ‘Done’.
6. Now all you have to do is download the profile photo as well as the cover photo separately.
7. Then you can easily upload it to your Facebook account.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Combine Profile Photo and Cover Photo Trending on Facebook in 7 Secret Steps” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.