How to Control Phone Overheating While Charging: Nowadays, the smartphone has become one of the most important needs of the people. People don’t have mornings without smartphones, not at night. Some people also have a habit of keeping their smartphones always connected to their computers. This increases the risk of the virus coming into your smartphone. Also, your smartphone’s battery is bad. There are many things that we should pay attention to for smartphone safety and better performance. For example, the smartphone should be removed immediately after charging. If you don’t do so, the phone will soon have heating problems. If your smartphone gets too hot when charging, we’re going to give it a lot of money in this post. There are many ways in which the smartphone can be charged faster. These methods will not harm your smartphone in any way and will not allow the phone to heat up.
How to Control Phone Overheating While Charging
1. Original Charger– Charge your smartphone with the same charger that comes with the phone. If the charger is damaged, buy the original charger instead of using a duplicate charger. Also, do not charge the mobile with a universal charger. Sometimes we start charging our mobile from any charger, it is wrong and avoids doing so.
2. Remove the phone cover – Removing the phone cover can also prevent heating trouble. This means that your smartphone will be charging quickly and not too hot at the time of charging.
3. Airplane Mode– If you are not using your smartphone, try to put it on airplane mode. In airplane mode, the phone is also charged quickly. This is because your data and calls don’t work on airplane mode. At the same time, charging the phone off and charging the phone is also very quick.
4. Power Saving Mode– If you don’t want to turn your mobile off, put it on power-saving mode. Enable the Power Saving Mode feature will stop all operating system processes from working. You won’t get any notification when you turn on the power turn.
5. Turn off some features – Whenever you charge your mobile, turn off all features that consume more battery. This will also solve the problem of heating.
6. Keep battery saving mode on the spot – when charging your smartphone, always keep the battery saving mode on. This will increase your phone’s battery life.
7. Don’t use USB port charging– We sometimes use USB ports to charge our smartphone. This adversely affects the charging speed of the smartphone.
8. Do Charge on The Right Temperature– The correct temperature decreases the battery charging capacity of the phone. In such a situation, the battery congestion is more. Do not charge the battery when the phone is hot, which will increase the battery life of the phone if not necessary.
- How to Increase Mobile Network Signal in Home on Android Smartphone and iPhone
- How To Remove A Hacker From My Phone
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Control Phone Overheating While Charging” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.