How to Delete Photos From Android Phone Permanently: Sometimes we delete some useless photos from our smartphones. We think those photos are permanently deleted, but that doesn’t happen. Sometimes it has been seen that deleted photos also reappear on your phone. That’s why we’re going to tell you a few ways you’ll be able to delete useless photos from your phone forever.
How to Delete Photos From Android Phone
1- First go to your phone’s menu.
2- Then you tap on the gallery. Here you will see a lot of folders (DOWNLOAD PIC FOLDER, SD CARD PIC FOLDER, WHATSAPP PIC FOLDER, BLUETOOTH PIC FOLDER, CAMERA PIC FOLDER)
3- Now click on the one you want to delete.
4- After clicking on it you will find some options below it. Of these, you tap Delete.
5- Then you will get two options: one can’t and the other is confirmed. You have to click on confirm the delete.
6- Now all the photos you want to delete will be deleted.
Sometimes it happens that even after deleting the photos like this, the deleted photos are returned to your phone. This is because every smartphone has a recycling bin. From which these photos cannot be deleted, and unknowingly, these photos come back to your gallery. This requires that you also delete your recycling bin by hand.
1. For this, you need to click on the apps on your phone and then go to its settings.
2. Then tap on storage. Then click on used space.
3. You will find some options like photos, videos.
4. Here is an option in the left top corner, click on the trash.
Note: All phones have different settings, so you don’t necessarily have the option to the recycle bin in the above way.
How to Delete Photos From Android Phone Permanently
Second Method: this way you can also delete photos from your phone forever.
1. For this, you need to download the Remo MORE app. The app comes with the File Erase option.
2. First, launch this app on your phone.
3. Then select the Enhance option. As shown in this picture.
4. After clicking on the option you have, tap on File Eraser.
5. Then select all the files you want to delete and click on the Erase option.
6. Wait a little longer. Then you will see that all your deleted photos or files have been permanently deleted.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Delete Photos From Android Phone Permanently” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.