How to Download and Install Android 10 on your Smartphone Perfectly: Android 10 has been officially rolled out for the Google Pixel series on September 3. If you can’t install this latest operating system on your smartphone, you’ll be able to install Android 10 on your smartphone with this Tech Guide. Android 10 will be rolled out to smartphones with the Android One platform after the Google Pixel series. Also rolling out to OnePlus, HTC, Redmi K20 Series, Oppo Reno, Sony’s flagship smartphones. Android 10 is made more secure and user-friendly than all previous Android versions.
How to Download and Install Android 10 on your Smartphone Perfectly
Android 10 Download:
Google Pixel Series users can download Android 10 in their smartphone’s settings. The size of the installation file for Android 10 is 1183MB. It will take at least 20 to 25 minutes if you download or install it with a Wi-Fi connection. However, it will take a long time to download it on your mobile network.
- First, go to your smartphone’s settings.
- In Settings, you will see the Advanced Settings tab.
- Then you tap Check for System Update.
- If Android 10 is rolled out in your region, you’ll see an update.
- You can download it by tapping on Android 10 updates.
- Once downloaded, you can re-start your smartphone and install the new operating system.
- You can enjoy the new operating system after installing.
Note: Android 10 is being rolled out phase-wise. It will be rolled out for all Google Pixel devices from a week to a month.
Android 10 is the most secure Android OS ever. It features system-wide dark mode, sharing features, dual-screen compatibility, multi-tasking mode, single button usage, digital verbing, given the demand of the users. Focus Mode is introduced in Android 10 that can manage notifications for devices that users are trying to detect. Apart from this, it also comes with the latest features like Integrated Family Control. It also features live captions, as well as navigation systems, textures, etc.
- How to Download and Install Google Neighbourly App on Android
- How to Download & Install WhatsApp in All Jio Phone
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Download and Install Android 10 on your Smartphone Perfectly” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.