How to Download and Install Google Neighbourly App on Android: Tech Master Google has launched the Neighbourly app. With the help of this app, users will be able to get information about their surroundings. This app was first introduced in Mumbai. This was followed by a rollout in Jaipur. It was also introduced in Ahmedabad, Coimbatore, and Mysore after Jaipur. Now, it has been started in Bengaluru and Delhi also. Ben Fohner, senior product manager of Google’s Nexus Billion Users team, said Google is going to activate the app nationally. Here we tell you how to use it.
How to Download and Install Google Neighbourly App on Android
1. First, download and install the Neighbourly app on the Google Play Store.
2. Tap Done on the screen that will open after installing. Then go to the main screen and open the app.
3. Once the app is open, its interface will be something like that. Here you will find the option of Find Local Questions. Tap on it.
4. You will now be asked for some discussion. Allow them. The area around you will then be detected. Here you will get the option of Continue as (Your name) and click on it.
5. Here are some users who have asked questions about the area around you. You can reply to them. You can also ask questions.
6. Here is a list of answers to these questions.
7. Here you can add more than one Neighbourhood.
The app will also be launched in Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, and Kolkata in the coming weeks. So far, the app is available in seven cities in India.
- How to Set and Clear Default App on Android Devices in 3 Easy Steps
- How to Use Google Maps in Offline Mode on Android and iOS Device
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Download and Install Google Neighbourly App on Android” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.