How to Download and Send WhatsApp Stickers on Android or iOS: You can also now download and send stickers to WhatsApp, a Facebook-owned instant messaging app. The service has been rolled out to both Android and iOS platforms. Earlier this feature was only available to iOS users. After rolling out this feature to the Android device, Android users will also be able to send stickers to their friends. You will also be able to download your favorite stickers. In addition, the company has also released a stickers pack that you will be able to download.
How to Send WhatsApp Stickers on Android or iOS
If you also want to take advantage of stickers, your smartphone should have WhatsApp 2.18 version or above installed. Or, say, you should have the latest version of WhatsApp downloaded. Also, the data connection should be active on your smartphone. Let us know how this feature can be available.
- Open WhatsApp installed on your smartphone first.
- Then select the stickers you want to send from your contact list.
- Now you tap on the smiley icon on the left side of the text box.
- Then you tap on the GIF icon.
- Then select the sticker you want to send and tap the Send button.
This way you will be able to send smart stickers to your friends.
How to Download WhatsApp Stickers on Android or iOS
- First, open WhatsApp on your smartphone.
- Then select any contact in your contact list.
- Now you go to the stickers + tap the icon that is on the top right and the top.
- Now choose the stickers you want to download from the stickers on your screen.
- After you have selected the Stickers Pack, tap on the download button and download the sticker.
If you want to delete a sticker, you can also delete it in the My Stickers section.
- How To Send Whatsapp Message From Google Without Typing
- How to Check your PNR Status and Live Train Status on WhatsApp
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Download and Send WhatsApp Stickers on Android or iOS” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.