How to Download Masked Aadhaar card on UIDAI: Every Indian citizen must have an Aadhaar card. It is a kind of identity card. This makes it easier to take advantage of many welfare facilities. It is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). It is not too difficult to keep Aadhaar always together. E-base facility has also been provided. At times, however, people misuse the Aadhaar number when they give e-Aadhaar for verification. As such, the Government has provided an alternative to masked Aadhaar. Here we give you the information to download the masked base. This will not always require you to carry the Aadhaar card with you physically.
How to Download Masked Aadhaar card on UIDAI
1. For this, you first need to visit UIDAI’s website. Here you will see the Option of Download Base. Here you will also find the option of masked Aadhaar card. All information is present in the masked base, but the Aadhaar number is hidden. If you want to hide your Aadhaar number from others, you can download it.
2. You will get the option of getting Aadhaar by visiting the website. Here you will see Download Aadhaar. Please click it. A page will be open containing the Aadhaar password information. Cross it.
3. Now you will find three options. One will be Aadhaar, the second will be the VID and the third will be the ID. Below this will be the option of Regular Aadhaar and Masked Aadhaar. Here you need to click on Masked Aadhaar.
4. Here you have to enter all the information. You will then need to click request OTP. You will then get an option of I Agree and Cancel. Here you have to click on The I Agree. Then an OTP will appear on your registered mobile number, which will have to be entered. A quick survey will also have to be filed. Then Click On Download Adhaar below. Doing so will download your Aadhaar.
5. Once downloaded, you will see that all are hidden except the last four digits of your base.
6. You will need a password to open the base. This was first reported to you on the website.
- How to Find out Aadhar Card Centre Near Me
- How to Check Aadhaar Card Status by Mobile Number and Name sitting at Home
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Download Masked Aadhaar card on UIDAI” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.