How to Enable/Disable Starring Message Feature on WhatsApp: The WhatsApp is becoming popular day by day if you say that in today’s run-of-the-world life, it’s not an exaggeration to stay connected with your closeness, so the WhatsApp app also keeps up new updates for its users. Now that the WhatsApp app has updated the starring message feature for its users, you can save your WhatsApp messages and media files like Gmail via star icon.
How to Enable/Disable Starring Message Feature on WhatsApp
Make Starring Message Enabled:
1. Tap and hold on any message.
2. Now a new star icon will appear in the app’s toolbar.
3. As soon as you tap it, a small star will appear just below the message.
4. Touch this star icon to bookmark the message now.
5. This feature is also available on WhatsApp Group.
Keep on the What’s App
Make Starring Message Disabled::
1. Tap and hold again to delete this star icon.
2. Just now you’ll see a crossed star icon.
3. This means the feature is disabled.
The feature is currently available only for iOS users, but it will soon be launched for Android users as well.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Enable/Disable Starring Message Feature on WhatsApp” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.