How to Export Passwords and Login Records from Google Chrome: Most of the time, we want to switch from one browser to another, but Chrome does not know how to back up the password. Google has added a feature exporting all saved passwords just like a contact backup file.
This latest feature is now working with Google Chrome’s latest updates. Users can now export all their web passwords to a CSV (Comma-Separated Values) file. This feature can be extremely useful when migrating from one browser to another browser. If you also want to know how to export all your saved web passwords, learn how …
Learn Before Starting Password Exporting:
- Keep in mind that the exported file is kept in a safe location because the exported CSV file is not secure and anyone can accelerate it.
- Users can access CSV files through Microsoft Excel or Google Spreadsheets.
- Many popular password managers can be used to import login data.
Also, most important is that you use the latest version of Google Chrome (version 66).
How to Export Passwords and Login Records from Google Chrome:
First Open Google Chrome on your PC or Mac.
Then click on the three Horizontal Dots given in the upper right corner.
Go to settings now.
Scroll down and then click on the Advance option.
Go to Manage passwords in the Password and forms section.
Click on the three Horizontal Lines appearing in the Manage passwords section.
Now click on the “Export passwords” option.
Once again click the popup in the Export passwords option.
Now you need to enter your system’s login password and verify your identity.
Select the location and then click Save. After this, all your login passwords will be successfully exported.
- How to Search on Google Effectively
- Why Rajan Anandan Leave Google India After 8 Years
- How do I delete google history on my android phone
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Export Passwords and Login Records from Google Chrome” very useful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.