How to Find All Passwords Entered on My Computer in 9 Easy Steps: Do you want to get your Laptop/Computer? Forgot by putting a computer password? Sometimes it happens that you forget to set a password on your laptop or computer. In this case, the laptop/laptop is not a laptop. Unlocking the computer becomes very difficult. That’s why we’ll tell you a trick that allows you to use your laptop/laptop. You will be able to unlock the computer. For this, you need to follow the following steps.
How to Find All Passwords Entered on My Computer in 9 Easy Steps
1. First, you have to boot the Windows disk. To do this you have to click on repair your computer. You will find these options on the left corner of your screen.
2. The system’s installation disk needs to be inserted to boot. Then restart the system.
(Note that these processes won’t work on Windows 10)
3. You will then need to press win+R to give command prompt to your screen.
4. In Command Prompt you must copy c:windowssystem32sethc.exe c: these. Then press enter.
5. After a window will open on your screen you must type copy c:windowssystem32cmd.exe c:windowssystem32sethc.exe.
6. After that, you can use your laptop/laptop. Reboot the computer.
7. The login screen will open in front of you after the system is rebooted. Now you have to press the Shift key 5 times. Doing so will open the administrator command prompt on your screen.
8. Then type the net user command to reset the password.
9. Just after that, you will be able to log in your system with a new password.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Find All Passwords Entered on My Computer in 9 Easy Steps” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.