How to Find out if Someone is on Tinder in 4 Secret Steps: Many users will know about the online dating app Tinder. Tinder is a location-based social search mobile app that allows users to talk to each other. It is mostly used as a dating app, but it also offers many more services. Many users don’t like creating accounts on this app. If you suspect that your partner is active on Tinder, this is an easy way to find out. This can be done easily from a website called Swipe Buster. For this, users will have to pay Rs 3.50, or about Rs 263. This website helps you search the Tinder user’s data (user name, location, and last location).
How to Find out if Someone is on Tinder in 4 Secret Steps
If you need to know if your partner uses Tinder, you will have to pay Rs 3.50, or about Rs 263. Here you need to provide details of your partner’s name, age, gender, and location. You will not need to create an account on Tinder. But swipe the buster supposes to indicate your e-mail ID that he can send to you the search result.
Follow these steps:
• Visit the Swipe Buster website.
• Enter your partner’s name on Facebook. Give details of his age and gender.
• You need to guess when your partner last used Tinder.
• Swipe Buster has claimed that it will give you information about the location from which your partner has swiped.
- How to Find Unknown Number Details in India in 5 Secret Steps
- How to Delete Your Porn Browsing History on Google in 6 Secret Steps
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Find out if Someone is on Tinder in 4 Secret Steps” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.