How to Find the IMEI Number of your Android or iOS: The phone has to be registered or sold on the Internet. Often the phone needs an IMEI number. If the phone is stolen, the IMEI number has to be written to the police for reporting. This may have made you aware of the importance of the IMEI number.
This number is also present in the phone box. But often people do not keep the box and later on, they have to suffer because of this. We tell you how you can locate your phone’s IMEI number.
What is the IMEI number?
• IMEI i.e. International Mobile Station Equipment Identity is a unique number. It is made available with every handset officially sold.
• After the phone is stolen, the police can also find your phone with this number. With this number, the police can blacklist your stolen phone so that the phone cannot be misused.
• The IMEI number is related to the SIM slot. That’s why dual SIM phones have two IMEI numbers. In addition to the phone, every gadget has an IMEI number that uses the SIM.
How to Find the IMEI Number of your Android or iOS:
How to Find the IMEI Number of your Android or iOS Via USSD code:
• The easiest way to find out your phone’s IMEI number is the USSD code. This code works on almost all feature phones and smartphones.
• First dial *#06′ on your phone.
• The IMEI number will then appear on the phone screen.
• Note and keep this number safe.
How to Find the IMEI Number of your Android or iOS from the phone settings:
How to Find the IMEI Number of your Android Phone:
• Go to Settings to know the IMEI number on Android phones.
• Then go to About and go to IMEI.
• Then tap on the status and scroll down the screen to find the IMEI number.
How to find IMEI Number iPhone:
• Go to seating to find IMEI on iPhone.
• Choose the general in it.
• Then go to about. You will then see the IMEI number on the screen.
How to Find the IMEI Number of your Lost Phone:
If you have a phone box or a bill, you will easily find this number. Each phone has an IMEI number on both the retail box and the bill.
- How to Block and Secure Android Phone from Hackers Secret Methods
- How to Unlock Android Phone Without Password/PIN/Pattern/Fingerprint/Eye Scanner Lock
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Find the IMEI Number of your Android or iOS” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.