How to Fix Corrupted Memory Card in 1 Minute: The SD card is used to protect your important photos or documents on the smartphone. Just think if your SD card is damaged. Obviously, the SD will format the card. But what will you do if your Android smartphone is not able to format the card? A. Sometimes SD cards get spoiled due to poor quality or viruses. So we’re going to tell you a way to format your SD card.
How to Fix Corrupted Memory Card in 1 Minute
1. Connect your SD card to the computer via the card reader.
2. Make sure that the card appears in the computer after connecting. If that happens, you can complete the process.
3. Then go to My Computer. Here you will find the option of SD card. Right-click on it. Then click on Format in the options provided.
4. Clicking on you will open the format window in front of you. It contains FAT32 selections in the file system. Then click on Format.
5. This process will format your SD card. If the SD card is still not formatted, you will still be able to use it.
Note: If the SD card doesn’t work on your Android phone then you can also turn to other storage options such as USB OTG (if supported). It will not use your device’s card slot. If he uses a card slot, he will not be able to read/read. There may be problems with write.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Fix Corrupted Memory Card in 1 Minute” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.