How to Fix Internet Speed Fluctuating in 7 Easy Steps: If you use a broadband connection, you will sometimes have trouble losing speed. Videos start buffering or online games are difficult to play while on the go. To overcome some of these similar problems, we’re going to give you some simple tricks that can speed up your Internet connection.
How to Fix Internet Speed Fluctuating in 7 Easy Steps
1. First, go to the START menu of the PC and press win+R. Next, Type “Gpedit.msc”. Press OK after that.
2. Open a tab on your computer screen in which you have to click on Computer configuration.
3. Then click on Administrative Templates. Then click Network.
4. Now you will have several options which you need to select Qos Packet Scheduler.
5. Then tap on the Limits.
6. Now a new tab will open with 3 options, out of which you have to select Disabled.
7. Then tap Apply and click OK.
This will increase your PC’s internet speed. So let’s also tell you how to speed up the Internet in this way.
Why Increases Speed?
Disabling Limits reservable bandwidth stops allowing your computer to perform Windows-related tasks. Also, automatic updates are turned off in this way. The speed of the Internet also increases.
Tip: There are many other programs that use the Internet unnecessarily and have no use. Close such programs. There are also many anti-viruses that scan and clean the system. It can also be used.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Fix Internet Speed Fluctuating in 7 Easy Steps” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.