How to get back a genuine home button on your iPhone X: Apple has removed the Home button feature in its new iPhone 10. But many users are having trouble using the phone without a home button. Apple has removed the Home button to make the phone fullscreen. Removing it, Apple has introduced people to face ID technology. It works with the phone’s front camera. This can be done with a set if you too have a habit of the home button and want to bring it back to your phone.
How to get back a genuine home button on your iPhone X
Physically not able to recall the home button in the Apple iPhone. But this can definitely be done through a setting. Follow these steps for:
- Go to iPhone 10’s Settings-General-Accessibility
- You’ll see the Assistive Tach option inside. Tap on it.
- Then you need to click on the Customized Top-Level menu.
- Keep tapping on the minus sign until a star icon is “custom”.
- Now you can select Home by tapping on the remaining custom options.
- Now you can place this virtual home button anywhere you can at your convenience.
This is a trick/trick. Settings lets you set the virtual home button for your Apple iPhone. This allows you to use the home button even if you don’t have the home button.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to get back a genuine home button on your iPhone X” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.