How to Hide Files on Your Computer in 6 Easy Steps: Each user keeps their important files and folders hydrated in the computer so that anyone can see it. If you are a window user, you must hide files and folders. But sometimes it becomes very difficult to hide every file folder. So we’ll bring you a way to hide all your files and folders together. This is possible by hydrated the computer’s drive. Hydrating the computer’s drive will not damage any of your important files. All you have to do is save all your important files and folders on any one drive and then follow these steps.
How to Hide a Folder/Drive Windows 8/10
1. You have to go to disk management first. For this, you’ll need to right-click my computer. Then click Manage in any of the options that fall in. You must open some such windows.
2. Then double-click on the storage from the option you are coming to to the left.
3. Then you double-click disk management in the snap.
4. Now you will see all the drives on the computer. Right-click on any drive you want to hide.
5. Then click on the change letter and path from the option that comes and taps on the Remove button.
6. If you are asked for confirmation, click Yes. Your drive will be hydrated.
How to Hide a Folder/Drive windows 8/10 through Group Policy:
1. Press Win+R and enter gpedit.msc type for this. Then use the user configuration/configuration information. Use user configuration. Administrative Templates/Templates Follow these settings in Windows Components/File Explorer.
2. Then double-tap on Hide these specified drives in my computer and enable it.
3. Select the drive to hide in the drop-down menu.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Hide Files/Drive on Your Computer in 6 Easy Steps” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.