How to Hide your WhatsApp Status from Parents Secret Tricks: WhatsApp added status features to its app in 2017. Since then, users have started enjoying this feature. WhatsApp’s feature was introduced from its rival Snapchat. Snapchat’s Story feature is quite popular among users. That’s why WhatsApp has added this feature to its users’ demand. According to the recently released data, WhatsApp shares more than 450 million status es-dollars per day. It is clear from this figure that users are very fond of this feature. Like sharing their posts on Facebook, users are sharing their comments through WhatsApp.
The way people have been using WhatsApp for the past two years, the number of smartphone users has been blinked. Many users’ parents who used feature phones earlier are now using smartphones. They are also using WhatsApp. We also post something in our WhatsApp status that we don’t want our parents to see. In addition, there are many posts that we don’t want to show certain specific people. To overcome this problem, we’re going to give you easy steps to help you prevent selected contacts from seeing your WhatsApp status.
How to Hide your WhatsApp Status from Parents Secret Tricks
- Open your WhatsApp app first.
- Then go to Settings.
- Tap on the account option by going to the Settings option.
- Then go to privacy.
- Go to privacy and select the status.
- WhatsApp will then ask you who can your status updates, i.e. who would like to show your status.
- You can go to your WhatsApp contact list and go to the Select “My Contacts” and select the people who don’t want to show their status. Select from “My Contacts Except”.
Then those from your contact list will not be able to see your status.
- How to Send Message if Someone Blocked you on WhatsApp in 2 Secret Ways
- How to Block Incoming Calls When You are on the Internet in 2 Secret Code
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Hide your WhatsApp Status from Parents Secret Tricks” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.