How to Hijack Your friend/Partner Web Browser in 8 Easy Steps: Many times you may have heard of WhatsApp and Facebook hack. But have you ever heard of someone hijacking a web browser? If you don’t listen, listen now. Yes, it is entirely possible to do so. You can hijack the mean from your PC to your friend or partner who can open the PC’s browser. So let’s tell you.
How to Hijack Your friend/Partner Web Browser in 8 Easy Steps
1. The first thing you need to do is download the shove name extension on Google Chrome. Once downloaded, install it.
2. Then click on Shove Extensions. Here you need to create an account to use it.
3. Follow the guidelines after creating the account and proceed.
4. Click on the URL bar on the right side you’ll see the icon of the shove. Log your account from here. Now you’ll see an option with Add a friend, here you can add your friend whose browser you want to hijack.
5. You can add more than one friend if you wish.
6. Then open the website on your browser that you want to open in your friend’s PC.
7. After opening the page, click on the icon of Shove on the right side of the URL bar and tap on your friend’s name.
8. As soon as you tap on the name, your friend will have the same page that you have open.
So you saw how you can hijack your friends’ PCs. What’s late is your friend’s PC hijack.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Hijack Your friend/Partner Web Browser in 8 Easy Steps” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.