How to Implement a Fingerprint Scanner in Android: The fingerprint scanner is an important feature for smartphones. Smartphones equipped with fingerprint scanners come in at a price of Rs. 10,000. This feature not only keeps your phone safe but also unlocks very quickly. Do you know how to activate the fingerprint scanner on the smartphone? If not, we’re going to tell you how to set up a fingerprint scanner. With this tip, you will know How to Implement Fingerprint Scanner in Android.
How to Implement Fingerprint Scanner in Android
1. First of all, you have to go to the phone’s settings. Here you will find the option of the fingerprint scanner and tap on it.
2. If you don’t find the fingerprint scanner settings, you can go to the Security Off Account and see where you will get these options.
3. From here you can activate the fingerprint scanner.
4. You can save up to 5 fingerprints. Also with any finger, you can save the fingerprint.
5. Just after that, your phone will have the fingerprint scanner set.
Note: These settings are of HTC One A9. Each phone has different settings. So you do these settings according to your phone.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Implement a Fingerprint Scanner in Android” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.