How to Increase WiFi Internet Speed: There are many reasons why a PC or laptop can get slow speeds even after you have a fast internet connection at home. One of which is the device getting a low Wi-Fi signal. It is not necessary to get Wi-Fi signals in every corner of your home. Sometimes the internet speed may slow down due to poor router positioning. So let’s tell you a way that you can make good Wi-Fi reflectors at home if you wish, which can increase the Wi-Fi signal by up to 3 times. Let us know how to create Wi-Fi reflectors.
How to Increase Wi-Fi Internet Speed Using Wi-Fi Reflectors
1. First, take an empty beer can that is not cracked.
2. Cut the beer can completely on one side and keep a small portion of it on the other side.
3. Leave a little part now, note that leaves a little part on both sides.
4. Open the can after cutting it.
5. Then put a tape or any adhesive in one part of it that sticks the router to the can.
6. Now insert the can into the router’s antenna from the hole.
7. All your Wi-Fi reflectors are ready now. Place the open part of the can on the same side where you need a signal.
Now you can check the Wi-Fi signal either from your PC or another device.
- How to Use the Internet Without Data Connection Secret Way
- Locate the right kind of internet service that suits you best
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Increase Wi-Fi Internet Speed” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.