How to Lock Particular Chat in WhatsApp for Android: Almost all of us use instant messaging app WhatsApp. Now that we have a chatting app, obviously it will have some secrets or personal things. Friends, Girlfriends/Boyfriends There may be some chats with boyfriends or anyone else that we don’t like to share with anyone. Most of us download App Lock. This locks the entire app. But in this post, we’re going to tell you how you can lock a particular chat.
The first thing you need to do is download the WhatsApp Chat Locker app from the Google Play Store. Open the app after installing it. You need to set a password of yours. Let’s find out how this app works:
How to Lock Particular Chat in WhatsApp for Android
1. Download the app from the Google Play Store to your smartphone. After installing, you will have a new page open. You will be asked to set a password as soon as the page opens. Now set the password and give it a hint for your convenience. Then click OK.
2. The second page will then open. At the bottom of the page, you will see the + icon, click on it. Now tap On The New Page, Tap On Lock Whatsapp Chats.
3. You’ll have a password protection message. Click OK in it. Now enable the app by going to the Accessibility option in phone settings.
4. Now go to the app again and click on the + icon and tap Lock Whatsapp Chats again. You’ll then receive a new message. Ok, it. Ok, your WhatsApp will open as soon as you do.
5. Now tap on any WhatsApp chat you want to lock. You’ll have a Conversation Lock message. Now your chat is locked, which no one else can open.
6. To unlock the chat you need to go to the app and enter your password in it. The name of the chat you unlocked will appear. Tap on it and you’ll receive an unlock message. OK on it. The chat will be unlocked as soon as you tap OK.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Lock Particular Chat in WhatsApp for Android” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.