How to Lock/Unlock Aadhaar Biometric Data Online in 3 Easy Steps: The Central government has recently canceled more than 11.44 lakh PAN cards. This has been done because in some places more than one card has been allotted in the name of one person. Meanwhile, a number of fake jobs are also being carried out on PAN cards and Aadhaar cards. With this, there are reports of fake Aadhaar and PAN being made. If you want to avoid stealing your Aadhaar data, you can lock your personal information. For this, you need to follow the steps below.
Biometric Data Lock:
Users can lock their biometric data by visiting UIDAI’s servers. No one else will be able to access the user’s data after that. On the other hand, you can also unlock this data in the next.
How to Lock/Unlock Aadhaar Biometric Data Online in 3 Easy Steps
1. For this, you first need to visit UIDAI’s website. Now click on the biometric lock link.
2. Click on OTP by enter Aadhaar number now. A page will then open. Enter Aadhaar number here once again. Then enter the Captcha code. Click on Generate OTP now. This OTP will come to your registered mobile number.
3. One page will open as soon as OTP is verified. Turn on biometric locking here. For this, you need to enter the security code. Then click on Enable. Doing so will lock your data.
How to Re-Unlock biometric data?
Now it can be done easily whenever you need to unlock this data. Make sure that this data will be unlocked for only 20 minutes. After that, it will be locked again. To do this, you need to follow the three steps above and click on UNLOCK.
How to Unlock Aadhaar Biometric Data Online Permanently
On the other hand, if you want to unlock it Permanently, follow the steps below. For this, users will have to disable the biometric locking. You also need to follow the steps above. Then you click Disable.
- How to Link Mobile Number to Aadhar Card Online
- How to Generate your Aadhaar Virtual ID in 3 Easy Steps
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Lock/Unlock Aadhaar Biometric Data Online in 3 Easy Steps” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.