How to Make a Fridge Without Electricity at Home in 6 Easy Steps: Summer has wreaked havoc, and as soon as you come home, you can enjoy getting cold water or cold cold drinks. But the recent power outages in cities are not unknown to any of us. It is very difficult to find cold water. To solve this problem, we have come up with a strategy that will keep water without electricity and other drinks cool. Yes, we are talking about the homemade fridge. With this fridge, you can keep drinks and water cool. So let’s tell you how to make this fridge.
How to Make a Fridge Without Electricity at Home in 6 Easy Steps
1. First of all, you need two pots (a big pot and a small pot) and sand.
2. Now close the hole at the bottom of the pot. You can do this with soap, kneaded flour, etc.
3. Now fill a little sand in the big pot. Then place the small pot inside it.
4. Then pour sand into whatever place is left on the side of the two pots.
5. Add water slowly to the sand.
6. Now place a bottle of water or drinks in a small pot and cover it with a cloth.
So your homemade fridge is ready. When you check those drinks in a short while, they will cool down. You can also use these methods to avoid the heat.
- How to Make a Speaker Out of Toilet Paper Roll in 4 Easy Steps
- How To Book Reliance Jio Sim Online and Get it Home Delivered Free in 6 Easy Steps
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How to Make a Fridge Without Electricity at Home in 6 Easy Steps” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.