How To Make A Spy Camera Using Android Phone in 5 Secret Steps: Are you fond of becoming James Bond? Are you also fond of performing sting operations? If so, do you have a SPY gadget that allows you to create videos without anyone knowing it? Well, we can tell you that such SPY gadgets come up very expensive. That’s why we’re going to tell you a trick that lets you make videos of anyone without spending money and that too without anyone knowing. With this trick, your smartphone will be turned into a SPY camera.
How To Make A Spy Camera Using Android Phone in 5 Secret Steps
1. The first thing to do is to download and install the Secret Video recorder app from the Google Play Store. The app has both trials and paid versions available.
2. Launch the app into the phone and go to Preferences. Here you have to do some settings like video quality, storage location, etc. If you download the trial version, there are some settings that you can’t change, such as video quality 320X240 and video length 1 minute.
3. After that an option will be given, show toast, enable it. This will allow you to have notifications when the video starts.
4. You will then be given another option. Here you can select the icon of your app.
5. Then launch this app and record the video. The volume up button will start recording and the volume down button will stop recording.
So, what is the delay? You can download this app and record any video without it.
Finally, I hope guys you understand “How To Make A Spy Camera Using Android Phone in 5 Secret Steps” especially helpful. If you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below and share it with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter.